Our Lifetime Warranty is only eligible for products made in Canada footwear.
As of September 1st, 2019 we no longer honour our manufacturing warranty for any products made in Ethiopia. We have done our best to remove the warranty cards from our shoe boxes. If you do receive one, please disregard as the Lifetime Warranty is no longer valid.
1) The warranty does not extend to damage caused by improper care, water stains, accidents, normal wear and tear, or negligence.
2) The warranty is voided if you remove any labels or if the product has been tailored or altered in any way.
3) We do not offer a Comfort or Fit Guarantee.
4) Warranty does not apply to Made in Ethiopia products
USE YOUR WARRANTY
If you are looking to get in touch with us about a defect covered under this warranty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Oliberté Order ID located on your order confirmation
- A description of the issue
- Photographs of the defect